Lead Generation Specialist
Trisonics is recognized as one of Pennsylvania’s top 50 fastest growing companies for four years in a row. This recognition identifies the region’s most dynamic companies that have made significant contributions to the strength of our local economy. Since we have been growing at a rapid pace, we are in need of a qualified employee to join our expanding team.
*This position based out of our Harrisburg Corporate office
PURPOSE: The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Global Sales Specialists. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including outbound calling from provided prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Call new leads derived from lists, referrals and advertising programs.
· Must be able to navigate through complex healthcare facilities to uncover and speak with the appropriate point of contact.
· Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past.
· Conduct initial qualification of leads based on brief phone discussion.
· Set appointments for Global Sales Specialists or Global Sales Manager for program discussion and ultimate goal of closing qualified leads.
· Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments.
· Use Salesforce.com to capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others in the area.
· Provide feedback to others in department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Friendly, can-do attitude.
· Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call.
· Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly.
· Forethought and ingenuity to uncover new areas of opportunity for the company.
· Fast learner who can adapt to change.
· Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude.
· High School or equivalent.
· Two or more years telemarketing/phone sales experience a plus.
· Experience using CRM/sales software preferred.
· While basic knowledge of medical industry is helpful, training will be provided.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to Chris Wildman.