Trisonics is excited to announce that we are joining Probo Medical, effective February 18, 2019!
- Why are we joining Probo Medical? Changes in the industry are encouraging more and more companies to consolidate in order to provide a more full service experience for our customers. Being part of a larger family of companies provides stability and growth opportunities for Trisonics. It also enables us to expand our service offering and provide better value to our customers.
- Why this is great for Trisonics: Trisonics and the Probo Medical family of businesses have worked together in a strong business relationship for over ten years. In addition to synergies in our core values, our companies are focused on the common goal of providing high quality products and services to our customers. This relationship will open up opportunities to expand product offerings and achieve more competitive pricing while maintaining Trisonics identity as a company.
- What this means for you: Nothing is changing! Trisonics will continue to operate under its current name, with the same tenured service team providing for its customers. You will continue to work with the same people in our organization you have in the past. All of our employees are being retained in their current roles. The fees and costs associated with the services we provide will not change. For you as a customer, this should be a seamless transition that will not affect any of our day to day interactions. Our location, phone numbers, and all contact information will remain the same.
- Background of Trisonics, Inc: Trisonics is an ISO 13485 certified, full-service ultrasound equipment and service provider with an experienced team of field service engineers. With the help of you, our loyal customers, we have grown and provided cost-effective, high-quality ultrasound solutions for the last 14 years.
- Background of Probo Medical: Probo Medical is a diversified supplier of refurbished medical equipment. Traditionally focused on ultrasound probes and probe repair, Probo Medical expanded into ultrasound system refurbishment after its merger with MedCorp LLC in early 2018. Probo Medical was named to the 2018 Best Places to Work in Indiana list.
- Thank you! Thank you for all of your continued support and partnership. We are looking forward to the future and doing business with you. If you have any questions or concerns about this new stage in Trisonics journey, please feel free to reach out to your engineer, sales representative, or the main Trisonics line at 877.876.6427.
Read the full press release on Probo's website here.