This week, Trisonics welcomes Media Manager, Jonathan Payne of MedWrench to talk about their online resources for medical equipment users. MedWrench is your online community to ask questions and share information about specific medical equipment you work with every day.
MedWrench is a product focused, support network for the HTM professional. One might describe us as a resource and sharing network for all users of medical equipment. You can get answers on medical equipment errors, find information on equipment and read what others think about the equipment they use. In order to stay informed, you simply bookmark your equipment to your “Bench" and you are given an intelligent feed of information from other professionals as they help each other solve problems. "My Bench" can help you:
- Manage the equipment you've bookmarked and adjust how you are notified about new information
- See what other professionals in your discipline are using
- Ask questions and get answers about your equipment. You can provide answers too!
- Talk to industry experts and manufacturers directly about issues that concern you
- Contribute to the community by providing accurate information about medical equipment
- Connect with other medical equipment professionals and find out how they use their equipment effectively
In addition to the “My Bench” feature, MedWrench also has a “Bulletin Board” where we house our weekly blogs, Continuing Education courses, upcoming expos and available job openings. Our weekly blogs cover everything from Q&A with service engineers about preventative maintenance tips to updates concerning new resources on MedWrench.
Click here to watch the “MedWrench: A User’s Guide to FREE Industry Resources” webinar.
Trisonics has been fortunate enough to have worked with MedWrench for many years now. Be sure to check out the Ultrasound section of their site for a wealth of information on ultrasound systems, parts, and transducers.